*These lessons can be one-on-one, small group, large group, special event or online. Props can be provided upon request.
The concept that we can find proper balance between work and our lifestyle; health, pleasure and leisure.
YogiNest understands how hard it can be to find this balance, which is why we make it easy by coming to you. We will utilize a space that your company already has; like a large office, media room, common space, lunch room or even a boardroom. Sessions can be one-on-one, small group, large group or special event. Each session can be taught in either 30, 60 or 90 minute increments and at any level. We also offer speciality wellness programs like; Therapeutic/Restorative, Injury Management & Prevention, Chronic/Terminal Illness, PTSD, Anxiety and Depression, as well as Addiction.
Why should I incorporate a wellness program at work?
Wellness practices offer many benefits but we all have so many other commitments, like our career, friends, family and more. By allowing us to come to you, travel time is cut out entirely and it’s all based on your schedule, not the schedule a studio has set for you. Isn’t it about time you added some “me time” to your list of commitments?
How can a wellness program help my employees?
Yoga, mindfulness coaching, and meditation can reduces stress, anxiety, depression and tension in the body, as well as increase energy levels and mood. If you sit at a desk for 8 or more hours a day you can experience back pain, tight muscles, reduced flexibility, headaches, body aches, depression, lack of motivation, anxiety, fatigue, and I’ll bet you’re sick more often than you’d like. Yoga, mindfulness coaching, and meditation can counteract all of these obstacles. This practice will allow your employee’s to stay “fit,” (mentally & physically) on a tight schedule. It can improve focus, concentration and motivation. Your employee’s will be healthier and happier.
How can a wellness program benefit my company?
A happy employee is a productive employee. Stress in the office will be reduced and when the stress level goes down so does stress-related illness. Employees will need less sick time and due to the other medical benefits of a wellness program health care costs will be reduced as well. These practices improve concentration which will have a positive effect on decision-making skills and the ability to multi-task. A happy employee is a long-term employee. You will see less turnover and word will get around that this is a desirable place to work and potential employees will seek your company out for employment. Work will be fun for you and your employees, productivity will increase and the cost of health care and paid sick time will decrease.
How it works:
- Schedule – We’re here to make your life easy. Schedule your corporate wellness sessions at any time of the day; before work, during office hours, lunch breaks or after work.
- Levels – All levels are accepted.
- Group Sizes – If a one-on-one session is more appealing to you then you’ll want to schedule a private session. Small group, large group, and special event sessions are offered as well.
- The Space – We will utilize a space that you already have. Employee’s will need room for a yoga mat or office chair and enough room to move around without disrupting others. A quiet space is preferred.
- Yoga, Mindfulness, and Meditation -YogiNest offers yoga, meditation, and mindfulness coaching. You have the option of combining all three, or maybe you’d like to offer one practice at a time. Which is right for you? This is something we can discuss during your FREE consultation call. We offer a variety of yoga & meditation styles and levels. Classes can be quiet and restorative, energizing and fast-paced, educational, breathing exercises, stretching, chair yoga, beginner & advanced, or themed to fit the personality of your business and it’s employees. Don’t forget, we also offer mindfulness coaching!
- Wellness Workshops –
- Pranayama: Breathing exercises you can do anywhere
- Chair Yoga: How to yoga at work
- Meditation: Meditation is for everyone, let us show you how
- Mindfulness 101: How to be mindful in your day-to-day life
- Relax: Tips on how to unwind and relax anytime, anywhere
- Clothes – This will be determined by the class itself. If the schedule calls for chair yoga your office clothes will suffice. If it’s an advanced flow class, yoga attire is required. You will be provided the clothing requirements along with the date, time, level, and type of class that will take place. Don’t forget to bring a water bottle.
- Plan Options – We offer a variety of options. You may pay as you go, invest in one of our discounted package options or a one time special event.
- Who Pays?
- 100% paid by employer
- 100% paid by employee
- Cost Sharing: % paid by employer and a % paid by employee
Book your session today by calling 323-849-0039 or shoot us an email email@example.com