* You may pay per session or choose from one of our discounted package options. Sessions may be done in person (recommended) or online. You choose location & can practice at my studio, your home, a corporate office, or another location of your choice. Props can be provided upon request, depending on the size of the group – Contact us for more information.
Give the gift of yoga, mindfulness, or meditation to yourself and the people in your life with a custom class designed for you and yours. Great for a group of friends, family members, your employees or significant other. Working in a private setting with people you care about is a wonderful experience. Maybe you’d like to introduce someone you know to this practice or maybe you work better with someone by your side. This could be a great gift, private event, or office program for you and your fellow wellness lovers.
You can even take your small group classes to the next level & book a special event. Invite your family, friends and their friends & families. Special events are a great idea for parties, educational purposes and corporate events for your employees. See some examples of special events below:
- Pranayama: Breathing exercises you can do anywhere
- Chair Yoga: How to yoga at work
- Meditation: Meditation is for everyone, let us show you how
- Mindfulness 101: How to be mindful in your day-to-day life
- Trauma Informed Wellness: Learn how to process trauma
- Relax: Tips on how to unwind and relax anytime, anywhere
- Wellness Initiatives: For your friends, family and employees
- Company Parties
- Wellness Festivals
- Birthday Parties, Bridal Showers, Bachelorette Parties, etc.
To book a private coaching session with Jenna you may fill out our contact form, call us at 323-849-0039 or shoot us an email at email@example.com
* YogiNest specializes in the following; Trauma & PTSD, Anxiety & Depression, Therapeutics & Restoratives, Addiction, Chronic & Terminal Illness, as well as Injury Management & Prevention – Contact us for more information.
YogiNest recommends that you consult your physician regarding the applicability of any recommendations and follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise program. When participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself.