This week at YogiNest is all about gratitude, so I created this writing prompt to help you, during this mandatory pause, to do just that…to pause and think about what makes you tick, what makes you most happy and fulfilled, and what you’re most grateful for even when the world around you feels like it’s falling apart. Take a moment to ask yourself the following 5 questions 👇🏽Spend some time on this and write your answers down in your journal or on a scratch piece of paper. It doesn’t matter where you write it, what matters is that you’re taking a moment, for yourself, to think about the people in your life that make you feel loved, to think about what makes you happy & what you’re most looking forward to when this is all over. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, and even though things might be lost or look different at the end of this chapter, there will still be glimmers of hope…what are your glimmers of hope👇🏽
1. List 3 things you’re grateful for
2. Name 3 people that make you feel loved. Why? Can you take a few minutes out of your day to reach out to them and let them know?
3. List 3 things that make you happy
4. What are 3 self-care things you can do today that could help you find relief from stress?
5. What 3 things are you most looking forward to after quarantines have been lifted?
For the entire month of April I am offering new clients the opportunity to pay what you can for virtual coaching sessions in meditation, mindfulness, breathwork & yoga. Now more than ever we need to make sure we’re taking care of ourselves both physically & mentally. I’d love to help you through this incredibly hard time. You can sign up for your FREE consultation below. Be well & take care of each other ❤️